Submit Your Wedding
WV Weddings, the state’s bridal bible, is published twice a year with a Fall/Winter issue and a Spring/Summer issue!
See your wedding in the WV Weddings Wedding Register and become a memorable part of the only statewide collection of real West Virginia weddings.
Choose from a one-page or two-page spreads. Several lucky couples will be chosen from the submissions for larger features in our print edition, and one breathtaking photo will become the next WV Weddings cover!
To be included in WV Weddings, at least one individual in each couple must be from West Virginia OR the couple must be married in West Virginia.
Announce your engagement
You can now announce your engagement to friends and family across the state in our new Engagement Announcement section in the magazine. Click here for more information and to submit your engagement announcement!
DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION
Photos and completed registration forms for both Wedding Register submissions and Engagement Announcement submissions are due by the following deadlines:
|Couples Married Between: March 5, 2019 – August 19, 2019
Early Bird Deadline: November 22, 2019
Final Deadline: February 17, 2020
On newsstands and in mailboxes by November.
|Couples Married Between: August 20, 2019 – March 4, 2020
Early Bird Deadline: May 24, 2020
Final Deadline: June 2, 2020
On newsstands and in mailboxes by May.
2 PAGE SPREAD
EARLY BIRD PRICE: $375
Regular Price: $425
1 PAGE SPREAD
EARLY BIRD PRICE: $275
Regular Price: $325
You can register before your wedding date and/or before you have received your photos. We prefer photos to come in as soon as possible. Refunds for submissions will not be given after 10 days from the purchase date.
- Couples will receive two complimentary issues of the WV Weddings magazine in which their wedding appears.
- Pre-order to receive a discount on extra copies of the issue of WV Weddings magazine to which you have submitted your wedding.
- Couples will receive an e-mailed proof of the spread to approve prior to the magazine’s publication.
PHOTO GUIDELINES *Please follow these guidelines to ensure that your images are properly received.
- Submit only 12 images (WV Weddings reserves the right to select 8 photos for design).
- Include a mix of horizontal and vertical photos.
- Include detail shots (bouquet, cake, centerpieces, etc.).
- Provide high-resolution images with file extensions JPG or TIFF (GIF and BMP are NOT acceptable). Photos must be at least 8″x 10″ and a minimum of 300 ppi. Pixel resolution should be 3264 x 2448 or 8 megapixels. The original images from your wedding disk should suffice. Please talk to your photographer about acquiring the proper high-resolution files. Resizing images through retouching software causes pixelation, fuzziness, and lower quality overall. Note: All photos will be converted to CMYK for printing.
- Photos must be clear of all text and watermarks. Photographers WILL get their photo credits in the article.
- Label each photo according to MaidenName_GroomLastName. (For example, if Jessica Smith and Brian Miller are submitting, submit like this: Smith_Miller001.jpg.)
- You may submit up to 5 additional images for cover consideration. Size them at 11×14 inches or larger at 300 ppi or higher and label them accordingly. (i.e. Smith_Miller_Cover001.jpg or Smith_Miller_Cover002.jpg).
Purchase a Register Submission:
Upon completion of payment, you will be redirected to the registration submission form.
| Spring/Summer 2019
WV Weddings Register Submission
Two Page: $425
One Page: $325
WV Weddings Register Submission
Two Page: $375
One Page: $275