Advertising Sales Executive
New South Media, Inc., the publisher of award-winning magazines WV Living, WV Weddings, Morgantown, and several custom publications, is growing its advertising team. We are looking to recruit talented advertising sales executives as independent contractors to grow revenues across our print, custom publications, online and digital editions properties.
- Effectively manage and grow advertising clients
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual advertising revenue.
- Develop and foster strong relationships with clients and enhance focus on advertising agencies to maintain our publications’ positions as a high quality and valued brand.
- Reporting and forecasting sales revenue on regular basis.
- Develop a client strategy for each individual account.
- Sales Call Volume (8 to 10 face to face meetings per week is the expectation).
- Ability to confidently and persuasively convey the merits of our publications and digital editions to clients and prospects in all written and verbal communications while maintaining the high quality and professional image of our company.
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date sales database.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 1-3 years relevant experience in sales
- Experience in structuring integrated print, online, and digital programs
- A proven track record of revenue and market-share growth
- Target and goal-oriented
- Extensive knowledge of West Virginia
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We are now seeking bloggers for the WV Weddings blog Planner’s Palette. Bloggers are unpaid. Blogs at wvliving.com and mywvwedding.com are evolving, and applicants should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Interns at New South Media are unpaid. Internships are offered year-round in the areas of editorial, photography, administrative, marketing and advertising, and web and video. To be considered, send a resume, cover letter, and samples of your work to email@example.com. Anyone interested in an internship must be familiar with the company’s publications and be a team player and self-starter with flexible hours.