Your favorite season can be on display on your special day with these nine inspirational ideas.
Written by Kristen Uppercue
Fall is finally here! For all of you who want a beautiful fall wedding, here are nine inspirational ideas to get you started.
- Hand out flannel blankets and your guests will be cheering you on as you walk down the aisle.
- You of course have to serve S’mores alongside options of seasonal sangrias.
- Line your aisle with those gorgeous yellow and red leaves.
- Let sparks fly with stunning lighting arrangements.
- Pumpkin serving bowls alongside sunflower-filled vases will certainly highlight the season.
- Feature beautiful fall colors such as burgundy, brown, burnt orange, and honey gold.
- Paint a few pumpkins to match your color scheme and place them throughout the venue.
- Holding the wedding at a barn would tie the entire theme together and make your guests fall in love with your wedding!
- And, of course, you have to start your day off with a hot Pumpkin Spice Latte!
Follow WV Weddings Magazine’s board Fall Weddings on Pinterest for a complete list of fall wedding essentials.